Saturday, September 26, 2026

Dexter Rebecca (Duncan) Honeycutt

   © Kathy Duncan, 2026

My ongoing quest for family obituaries has finally turned up an obituary for my grandfather Fred Duncan's sister, Dexter Rebecca (Duncan) Honeycutt. I had searched for it several times before. I don't know whether the newspaper was finally digitized or whether I varied my keyword search in some way. I am delighted to have found it. 

Aunt Dexter married Ira Honeycutt in Red River County, Texas. They moved to Lamesa, Texas, in the 1920s. Her two sons were Everal and Richard Honeycutt. Everal traveled back to Avery, Texas, many times to visit my grandparents.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I will always try to respond to your comments. If you are anonymous and cannot be reached by email and if you do not choose to follow responses to your comments, then please check back here for a response.