Thursday, December 31, 2020

John Deloss Brown, One More Death Notice, 1914

  ©  Kathy Duncan, 2020

While reviewing this year's posts, I took another look at John Deloss Brown's obituaries that were published in the area of Weldon, Illinois in 1914. Since he died in the Springfield, Missouri area, it occurred to me that I should check for a death notice or obituary in Missouri newspapers. 

This one turned up and adds a bit more to what is now known about John Deloss Brown. He actually died in Stewartsville, which must be near Springfield, Missouri. Also, he died from uraemic poisoning and had been sick for a brief period of time. Additionally, this tells me that his granddaughter Edith (Manlove) Flanders was living in Cameron, Missouri. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

I will always try to respond to your comments. If you are anonymous and cannot be reached by email and if you do not choose to follow responses to your comments, then please check back here for a response.