Sunday, September 8, 2013

HANNAH FLORENCE (HOLCOMB) SKAGGS

© Kathy Duncan, 2013

I logged into FamilySearch.org this morning and discovered a "new" feature. Across the lower part of the page was a series of links to my "recent people" searches. I'm not sure if they were people I had searched in records or family trees, and they really were not all from searches that were very recent. However, the link to Hannah Florence (Holcomb) Skaggs indicated that a picture had been added for her on her family tree. It's always thrilling to find pictures. I'd like to thank all of the researchers out there who share their research and their photographs of ancestors.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I will always try to respond to your comments. If you are anonymous and cannot be reached by email and if you do not choose to follow responses to your comments, then please check back here for a response.